A county-wide program that works intensively with families and their “at-risk” adolescents in their own homes and the community. The program facilitates meetings to allow families to develop their own plan for the stability, safety and well-being of the child.
The Wraparound focus is to provide useful practical services to:
- strengthen, support and maintain a family’s ability to develop a nurturing environment
- develop coping skills for the youth
- build a family’s support network
- assist families to develop their ability to seek out, find and obtain the services they require
- help young people manage dysfunctional behaviors